Finally! It’s here!
After a year of becoming a better developer, this thing is nearly complete. Version 7 remained in Development Hell, since I tried adding Wordpress to an already static site, running Pjax. Animations, and most importantly, the music player functionality kept breaking. There were also way too many console errors.
I took some time away from coding to work on music and painting to clear the mind, and decided to give a Jekyll-Sass-Gulp workflow a go. Since my site functions as both a portfolio and blog (of sorts), it made sense to add my features to the base Jekyll blog setup, including BarbaJS/Pjax, and Soundmanager 2 (for the music player).
I must depart now to top up the mixing skills for the Imperial Philly Commix event this Friday Night.